Eva Rosenberg, EA, Your TaxMama® is available as a tax or business speaker for your events.
Eva is an award-winning, best-selling author. She runs the oldest, free answer tax resource on the World Wide Web. She teaches tax professionals to BE tax professionals, with high ethical standards and a solid level of expertise.
Eva is currently one of the most popular and highest-rated speakers and instructors at CCH CPE Link and several other venues.
Let’s face it, not everyone can make taxes interesting and keep an audience engaged and entertained.
Selected media Appearances:
Author of the following books:
- The Trump Tax Cut (2019) published by Humanix (softcover, audio)
- Small Business Taxes Made Easy, 3rd Edition (Feb. 2017) published by McGraw-Hill (softcover, kindle,audio)
- Deduct Everything! (Feb 2016) published by Humanix (softcover, kindle,audio)
- The 100% Home-Based Business Tax Solution (Jan 2008 – 2010) – out of print
- 10 Businesses to Start Online Without One Thin Dime, (May 2003) published by GifTech Corp (e-book)
- Federal Income Taxation, 1995 Edition, published by South Western Publishing Co., Ohio Media (Co-Author) (textbook and teacher’s guide)
- The Educator’s Tax Planning Handbook, (1986) published by United Resources (Co-Author) (softcover)
- Tax Anxiety Xperience, The T.A.X. Planning Guide, (1985) published by Independent Research Services of Irvine
Author of the following print columns and regular articles:
- Ask TaxMama on TaxMama.com, syndicated on various business, investment and entrepreneurial sites online
- Regular guest or interviewee for respected radio, TV and online or print publications all over the US…and some overseas.
- Internet Tax Advice Free Tax Information:
- Publisher of the Internet’s number one free Tax Podcast www.TaxMama.com/TaxQuips/
- Publisher of the Internet’s only free tax advice site where people can actually submit questions and get useful, personal answers. www.TaxMama.com
- Tax Watch columnist for MarketWatch.com for nearly 15 years, syndicated in national print media: NY Daily News, Fox News, Yahoo.com , et al
- Columnist for CPA Practice Advisor Tax
- Freelance Blogger for Intuit’s QuickBooks Resource Tax
- Blogger for the Wall Street Journal Tax
- Blogger for Equifax Tax
- Blogger for AccountingWeb.com
- Tax column in Massage Magazine
- Google Answers Researcher answers.google.com
- Tax Blogger for Suze Orman’s MoneyMindedMoms.com site
- Various other columns and articles over the years…for example AARP, AAA, Massage Magazine, Revenue Magazine, Working Today, National Association for the Self-Employed, National Association of Enrolled Agents…
- Teaching Tax Professionals to pass IRS licensing Exam for Enrolled Agents www.IRSExams.school
- Teaching Solving the Tax Puzzle – hands on series of tax courses designed to provide a foundation for tax professionals and those new to tax before they start studying for the EA exam.
- TeamTaxMama Instructor at CCH CPELink A variety of webinars for tax professionals and the public on reducing tax debt, updates of the new tax laws and more.
- IRS Small Business/Self-Employed Division – Excellence in Partnering to educated and serve America’s taxpayers – December 2010
- NAEA – Excellence in Public Awareness Award – August 2009
- Brain Trust Member – for the Jim Blasingame, the Small Business Advocate, since inception Editor’s Pick – LIFE Magazine – April 2006
- Best Tax Books of 2005 – Entrepreneur Magazine – December 2005
- VOICES Award for Community Service, 2003 2,000 NOTABLE AMERICAN WOMEN WHO’S WHO IN THE WEST WHO’S WHO IN CALIFORNIA WHO’S WHO IN WRITERS, EDITORS AND POETS 1986/87 WHO’S WHO IN WOMEN EXECUTIVES 1989/90 AND more of the same currently…
Education & Membership:
- BA Accounting – California State University at Fullerton
- MBA International Business – California State University at Fullerton
- Enrolled Agent – Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service
- Proud member of National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Proud member of California Society of Enrolled Agents
- Proud member of California Society of Tax Professionals
- Proud member of American Society of Tax Problem Solvers – ASTPS
- Proud member of Book Publicists of Southern California – BPSC
- Staff is proud member of National Association of Tax Professionals